Chicago Music Photo Feature: Beach Bunny says goodbye to the 'Prom Queen' at Thalia Hall, Oct. 31

Chicago's Beach Bunny threw a costume party for the start of their Goodbye Summer Tour on Halloween day and played several new tracks, including the newly released single "Dream Boy."

Hello music friends and people.

I have gotten all of my photos and things together from the Beach Bunny Halloween show at Thalia Hall. I posted a few on my Instagram account, but I decided to create this post to include those as well as the rest I took that night.




A post shared by Ed (@edebunnna) on






A post shared by Ed (@edebunnna) on

Per my last post about the Halloween bash, Beach Bunny was lovely, of course, and the show was exciting and beautiful and heartwarming. I used my new film camera for these shots which is sort of why they turned out the way they did. I'm learning, again, how to use a new camera—no surprise! I change my choice of media, camera usage, etc. too much. Regardless, here are some of the shots from that night. Thanks for reading :-)








xoxo

Comments